nics pics

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from Flickr tagged with art. Make your own badge here.

Monday, May 31, 2010

The "Big Keys" Key Broad

The "Big Keys" Key Broad help people with low vision to see the keys more clearly and improves their access to the keys on the key broad.
I can personally say that for me using the key broad was a lot easier to use, for me as I have vision problems. It was very surprising what a difference using the yellow keys and larger black letters made to my use of the key broad. From my own experience of using the keyboard it does make a difference. The use of this piece of equipment increases the functional capacity for the user because they are able to communicate with the wider world outside of themselves and their immediate world. Opening worlds and possibly new interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment